PCWB Documentation - Options Interface Manual
PC WorkBreak Home
TriSun Software Home
Set your preferences for using PC WorkBreak.
Click <Options> button on the main interface.
Interface and Illustration
- Startup Position - sets where do you want to place PC WorkBreak after it was opened, includes 'Normal' and 'System tray', default: 'Normal'.
- Delay for ? minutes when click <Delay> button - sets how many minutes you want to delay after clicked the <Delay> button on the Break interface, scope: 1~180, default: 5. The delayed breaks do not appear in the Statistics interface.
- No Break Periods - in these periods, PC WorkBreak will not pop up the Break interface. Usually set them as the non working periods.
- No Break Days - in these days, PC WorkBreak will not pop up the Break interface. Usually set them as the non working days, such as Sat. and Sun.
- Sound Settings - sets the sounds that you want to play at the start and end of each break.
- - adds the specified no break period to the existing periods list.
- - removes the selected no break period or the specified sound.
- - cleans up the no break periods list.
- - loads the predefined no break periods.
- - loads predefined sounds.
- - selects an audio file.
- - plays the specified sound.
- - stops playing.
- <Save> - saves your changes.
- <Restore> - restores the default settings.
- <Cancel> - cancels your changes and closes this dialog box <Esc>.