Back to Home
Visual Graph Home
TriSun Software Inc. Home
Visual Graph Site Menu
What is Visual Graph?
50 Technical Features
Abundant Graphic Libraries
Online Demo (IE Only)
Visual Graph Getting Started
Use VG Component in Delphi 6
Use VG Component in VB6
Use Graphic Library
Change Element's Shape
Make Graphic Button
Get the Selected Elements
Dynamically Create Graph
Use Line Vertexes
Call Windows API Functions
Call Visual Graph Functions
Callback Control Event in Script
Drag Graph in Run Mode
Make and Use Dialog Box
Visual Graph Getting Started - Link PointYou can add the link points to any Visual Graph element, for instance: the following switch has two link points.
Please follow these steps to make it.
1. Create a new file in Visual Graph IDE.
2. Draw a rectangle (basic element rect in library group) in this document, and then set its BackColor = $0 (black).
3. Draw two lines (basic element line in library group) on left and right sides of above rectangle.
4. Place two linkpoints (basic element in library group) on left and right apexes of above graph.
5. Press <Ctrl + A> to select all shapes and right-click them to execute Merge element.
6. Set this merged element's LinkMode = 2 (linked by other graph).
7. Select linelink (basic element in library group), move mouse on above merged element, you can find there are two blue x shapes on above linkpoints, move mouse to one of them, the blue x shape will change to a bigger red x shape, just click it to draw a linelink that linked to above element.
8. Move above element in the Design mode to observe the effect.
Legal Notices |
Contact Us |
Copyright© 2004-2017 TriSun Software Inc. All rights reserved.