When you open the desktop time tracker, add list like “my birth”, than add another list, like “my fist day in school”, and leave the application to tracking time. And you add the different items to record, you can save the record by press the button “save” or you can press <Ctrl+S> to quickly record it. The calculator will automatically save your records like “my-events-current dates”, or you can type your title on your way. And click save button to save your records.
Screen shot of saving the records on this event timer.
I change the file name by using my name, so the next time when I need it I can find it quickly. What’s more, your family member can also use the time tracker to record their own time by saving to files. In that way you won’t mix the files and record, like kill one bird with a stone.
While the next time you want to check the record, you can click load or press <Ctrl+L> and typing the file name on the textbox to find your record ,then click open, the event timer will load your record immediately . By this way, you can manage different people’s list. If you have any problems on using this event timer to trackingtime, you can click online help or press <F1>.
You can get this time tracker by below button. And can view its homepage to find more tutorials.
Free Download Date Time Counter!
- How to hide columns in our time tracking application - date time counter?
- Recommend an Easy to Use Timetracker to Calculate My Hours - by Helen
- The Difference between Our 2 Time Calculators
- Useful Freelance Time Tracking Software to Calculate Work Hours for You
- How to Quickly Find My Job Recording on the Hours Worked Calculator
- Use the Best Time Tracking Software to Quick Copy the Time
- Use Time Duration Calculation to Calculate Number of Days by a Year Number with Decimal Place
- 5 Calculators for Time in Advanced Date Time Calculator
- 6 Reasons for Why I Choose Easy Work Time Calculator to Calculate Working Hours
- How to copy out the result of our calculating weeks between two dates tool?
- How to quickly change the conditions in our datetime calculator?
- How to subtract two dates? Use add and subtract time calculator!
- How to calculate months between two dates?
- How to count the number of days between two dates?
- Time Calculator Software Tool Free Download for Windows
- Days Between Dates Calculator Software Free Download for Windows
- Work Hours Calculator Software Tool Free Download for Windows